Tuesday 3 December 2013

RIGHTEOUSMAN WINS BEST REGGAE ARTISTE OF NGMA 2013.

Righteousman Erabor well known with " Righteousman,the CEO of Praise Affairs International becomes the Best Reggae winner in the just concluded 3rd edition of Nigeria Gospel Music Award,2013.
Righteousman who was nominated amongst Buchi and Innerman,a new gospel act on the block,won ahead the duo by votes.
In His word " well,when I was asked by the presenters on my entrance at the red carpet,what's my opinion towards who wins?I told them,who ever wins,the award is still mine(smiles)because,Buchi's last job,I produced and directed the video,Innerman is my artist,so whoever wins,its ours.Thank you all.

                                          
            

                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment