Thursday 7 May 2015

THE IMPORTANCE OF WATER TO THE BODY


Sara Smith is 42 and has been suffering from extreme fatigue and big migraine attacks. The doctor told him to reduce the coffee and drink more water. This prompted Sara to do a self-experiment: Take three liters of water every day for a month!

Two weeks later:

Compared to the top, and your skin looks much softer and smoother. “My headaches disappeared magically. I feel like a completely new person. “Compared to the first day, your skin looks much smoother.

Three weeks later:

After three weeks the black circles under your eyes and wrinkles are much less visible. He also lost weight, lost almost two pounds. “I drink a large glass of water with each meal, it helps me to fill faster. Many times I thought I was hungry, but in reality was just thirsty. Now this no longer happens to me. “

Four weeks later:

At the end of the four weeks of this experiment Sara is impressed with the results. “I feel reborn, like a completely different woman. My skin feels years younger and feel my fresh eyes and renewed. I’m very proud of myself. “

In the picture above the article the before and after Sara can see the changes that are clearly visible. Their findings: “Now I just drink water instead of drinking sodas, lemonades, juice and coffee. First because I feel much better, much more fit, and second, because I look years younger.What more could you ask for! “

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment